Surprise Double Awards for Little Milky Shop!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just yesterday, Little Milky Shop is awarded the honorary Today's Best Award by zazzle. And Today, we are happy to share with you that our funky artwork design: Distressed Surfer Paradise is also awarded the popular Top 10 Magnet Views August 18, 2008.


As we continue to crack our brains to come up with more unique & exciting art illustration, see what some of our supporters are saying:

"I Had To Join Ur Fan Club!!! Outstanding designs and layout! Very professional looking and something for everybody! Keep up the good work!"

"Super cool designs Awesome gallery beautiful work I give you one million stars******************* I'm now a fan of yours"

"I Love This Design! It reflects the Florida image so well! I will pass this along to some beach goers I know!!!"

"Cool design & congrats on the TBA!"

"How cool is this? Great work...5*"


View the Double Awards winning design and be part of our joy.



ShoeStudio : My Unique Funky Custom Keds Sneaker Shoe

Little Milky Shop

Little Milky Shop Cafepress Store